Random Post

     Hi friends..!!! It’s been a long time I’ve never written anything here until I can feel so much spider web in my blog. Now *jrengjreng* I’m coming back #huahahahaha. Ok its too excessive.
Well, actually I have many story that I wanna share to you. Starting from sadness, happiness, disappointment, angered, etc. So, maybe I’m gonna share you a random post (that’s because I don’t know what title matches).

     More than 3 weeks, I just finished my 1st final semester in 12nd grader. It was going well but maybe because I did’t study seriously, I’ve got some stuck when I did my test. Honestly. As long as I’ve been in 12nd grader, I rarely studied seriously. I didn’t know exactly what happened to my mind. I just thought about playing, hangout, watching some movies and another stuff which could make me happy, enjoyed my life. But in the other side, I was thingking about my future. In the next 5 months, I’m gonna be college student and the next couple years I’m gonna get a job. I really want it in my life. I have a dream that I want to achieve. Be successed person, makes my parents happy and proud of me.
     I always wanna change my bad habit, but its not as easy as imagined. Its really hard. So many hurdle that I have to face. And the second one problem is I still can’t choose what exactly major I wanted to enter. I mean “Come on.. Its almost the time. You can always confused about what you want. You must decide it now.” That thing make my head has been a fog ever since. But, I hope in a short time, I can make my decision. My own decision… I believe if God always give me the best way for my life. It has already planned.
    Oh ya.. I almost forgot. Its holidayyyyy…. But its only 11 days #hufft. Its ok. But the problem is I don’t know what would I do as long as holiday. Honestly, I do miss my friends at Banjarbaru. I miss the so much. I wish we can meet next time fellas… I miss my life at Banjarbaru. I miss my school, I miss the food (I mean it especially pentol bakar and rolade), my routines, Anime, Indischool, the teachers, etc. What a good memories!! #hiks. That’s really beautiful memories that I ever had. And I wanna go to Waterboom again.. I always pray for you guys..

I have quotes for you. *its not really good, but i hope you like it :)*
"Maybe distance can separate us, but our friendship never ending.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini