"Goodbye 2014, WELCOME 2015!"

Happy New Year!!! Whooohooo.. Not felt, we've been entering 2015. I couldn't imagine if 1 year just passed so fast. Day after day, time after time I've been face it in 2014. Thruth be known, most of the moment I through it without planning.

In 2014, I can tell if that the most impressed year which I ever passed. Very much emotional events there. My parents had already planned about my moved to Makassar and that's the year when I'd finally left Banjarbaru and my friends there at 4th semester senior high school. Honestly, I feel sad until now cause I always remember all of moment in there like first time I stepped my foot at SHS 1 Banjarbaru, the moment when I was serving a school orientation which I can said it was pretty fun, the moment when I was X grade with my class called "Exotic", "Month Language", Smansa League, Smansa Cup, Theater, Scout, XI grade called "Amunisi" (I'd just been here for one semester), KIR, one of my favorite place that I could be relaxed "Kedai Anime", IndiSchool and much more *i cant mention it one by one*.

When I moved here, I really felt between Banjarbaru and Makassar have many differences. Not just because the city but also the people. Maybe cause I'd lived in Borneo with a long time so I felt these people little rude *sorry. I told it as a fact. I just wanna tell what I saw before *now I'm bubbling*. Here more traffic and its driving me crazy sometimes cause rush hour. And the most sucks moment is when I came to store to bought something and then I went to the cashire and saw the bargainer face like face which wanna go to fight. I mean, "I'm your guest, you shouldn't show me expression like that". Unfortunatelly, I didn't have hard feeling for that. And since I moved here, I was confronted with the fact and that's very painful.
Forget about it. And now I'm vent to you. Probably, I have to get used to with any condition like that.

The point is in 2014 I really have much valuable experience that I never forget. Happiness, sadness and another emotional feeling so pronounced in that year. I've got so much lesson for my life. I preasure that and Thanks for God cause God always protect me and love me until now.

Ok so because this is new year, I'm not gonna tell much about my live here.
Actually, nothing special to welcomed the new year. I just did activity like it used to be. Now, I'm different. I'm more like indoor person. Besides my parents didn't allow me to hang out, another factor are I don't have any friends that have same age like me in my residential, my house is really far from uptown and the main factor is I love my bed. Yeah, as long as holiday, I often to go outside. I just spend my time to laying on my bed with my laptop, watching movie that I never saw before. You can said that I have clinomania now. But, I enjoy it. I just wanna use the time that I have to do what I want to do. May be I can feel this freedom anymore.. #wakwau

In this year, I've made some goal that wants I accomplish. This year is the most important year because soon I will make a decision about my life for the future.
1. No more word "lazy" (this is the most hard and important point)
2. Wake up early morning.
3. Every night, I have to do work at least 5 questions.
4. Repeat every subject that have already studied at X and XI.
5. Graduate with good grades.
6. Enter the college that I wanted.

I wish what I wanted in the list, I can get them all. Aamiin :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini